Colleen might still be in her 20s, but she knows a thing or two about beauty and makeup!
Colleen will help me bring some of the latest products on the market to you!
Colleen loves lipgloss so much that she wanted us to feature her fave … MAC Cosmetics Lipglass!
Here are a few things you might want to know about Colleen:
Colleen has also been a curious sort of person always wondering why people use certain products on their face, cheeks, eyes, and lips, especially having a bucket-load of older cousins who introduced her to her first lipsmackers. She’s been hooked on lipglosses since.
Another love of Colleen is eyeliner. Since the beginning of high school, if not earlier, she has been addicted to it and thinks her face looks weird without it. Safe to say, you probably won’t ever catch her without wearing eyeliner. She’s experimented with a lot of different colours and is incredibly fond of purple, which thankfully compliments her brown eyes very nicely.
As Colleen got older, she has realized the importance of keeping her skin healthy and leading a healthier lifestyle. Luckily, she has found that she loves to cook for herself and is constantly experimenting with different flavours and ingredients.
The other joys in Colleen’s life now are writing, photography and scrapbooking. You’d be surprised how therapeutic and satisfying scrapbooking is.
Ten things you might not know about Colleen
1) I have not bought a greeting card for years now. I prefer to make my own cards.
2) I’m not lactose intolerant but I don’t like to eat cheese if I can help it.
3) I could eat tofu for the rest of my life and I would be very content.
4) I like things displayed symmetrically.
5) I am obsessed with my magic bullet.
6) I drink at least 3 cups of tea and coffee a day.
7) Since living in Toronto I have had to moisturize my skin twice a day.
#8) I just learned how to whistle a year ago.
9) I really started to like MAC lipgloss when I realized one of my favourite soap opera characters wore it.
10) I am also obsessed with the food network. I watch it before I go to bed.
Tags: Beauty at Any Age
Trackback from your site.