Tweezerman is not the only company supporting Breast Cancer by donating proceeds from the pink products.
If you are going to restock on any products during the month of October, this might be a great opportunity for you to buy “pink”! I’ve listed a number of companies who will be thinking pink in October. I found it was important to list them because a lot of people are not aware that their October purchase can make a huge difference and have a great impact on the lives of so many women battling with breast cancer.
Buying “pink products” in support of Breast Cancer:
1) Seah HairSpa Blossom Spritz Conditioning Spray – Schwarzkopf will donate $2 to breast cancer research.
2) “Breast Cancer Ribbon” tweezer – Tweezerman will donate $1 to Rethink Breast Cancer.
3) Pink Ribbon Love Cupcoat – Cupcoats is not an environmentally friendly solution to prevent you from getting burned from hot coffee cups, but the company will donate $2.50 to the Breast Cancer Society.
4) Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb – Lush will donate $0.50 from each purchase of their pink bath bomb.
5) Revlon Tickled Pink Collection – Revlon will donate a portion of the proceeds of this Tickled Pink Collection. You’ll find an eye shadow palette in four colours, a lipstick in Pink Delight and a ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze.
6) Pantene Beautiful Lengths – Pantene will donate a part of their proceeds in support of the campaign, which provides real wigs to women battling with cancer.
7) Smashbox O-Gloss – Smashblox will donate ten per cent of their sales during the month of October to the Look Good Feel Better foundation.
8) Fresh Baked Cherry Pie Moisturizing Shampoo Body Wash – $2 will be donated from every purchase to Willow Breast Cancer Support.
9) Haircart H3000 Deluxe Ionic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron – a portion of the net proceeds from the sales of this flat iron will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
10) Estee Lauder Pink Collections – Estee Lauder has four different “pink products” for October. You should stop by at your favourite Estee Lauder beauty counter and see which one will suit you best. You can pick and choose from: Elizabeth Hurley Lip Colour Collection, Beautiful Eau de Parfum spray, Lip Colour Collection, Perfectionist CP+ and the jewelled Pink Ribbon Pin. For each purchase, Estee Lauder will donate a portion of their proceeds to the breast cancer foundation.
11) Folgers Classic Roast Pink Can – Folgers will donate ten percent of their sales in October to the Canadian Cancer Society for breast cancer research – up to $100,000!!!
12) Foot Petals Heart TipToes – these sole rescuers will protect your feet when you’re wearing designer shoes that might look killer but that are also killer to walk in. When you buy these shoe cushions, ten per cent of your purchase will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
These are only twelve products that we were able to pick on just in time for the Breast Cancer Awareness month. If you look around stores during the month of October you might be able to spots other brands that have created products that allow them to donate money to a worthy cause. It’s also a great way for you to feel good about a purchase that you would have made anyway!
You’ll find all of these in stores, but if you’re having a hard time locating them, you can do a quick google search to find out where to buy them in your area.
Tags: Women's Health
Trackback from your site.