French women have also been turning to antioxidant serums to protect their skin against environmental aging. Since French women won’t go as easily under the knife and they won’t rely on beauty injections as much as North Americans, there are a number of them running to their beauty counter to find the latest and greatest when it comes to anti-aging serums.
When it comes to the best of the best, French women are looking for the following anti-aging ingredients:
* Idebone to protect the skin against oxidation.
* Ginseng extract to counteract the damaging effects of free radicals.
* Vitamin E combined with vitamin C to help against environmental pollutants.
* Rosemary to help with toxins.
* Polyphenols from grape seeds to also protect the skin against free radicals.
* Eukarion which is not as well known in North America, but protects the skin against damage.
* Green tea capsules because in France they don’t believe that adding green tea in skincare will have much effects since it’s hard to stabilize it long enough to last the shelf life of skincare products.
When it comes of finding some of the brands French women are turning to, the list of 10 antioxidant anti-aging serum favourites looks like this:
1) Clinique Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer: You’ll find this product at any Clinique beauty counter of most department stores.
2) Novexpert Absolute Anti-Wrinkle Fluid Emulsion: this one is available in Europe.
3) Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth Crème
We have featured this product in the past: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Youth Cream includes a Harvard Medical School-grade molecule!
4) Lancôme Primordiale Cell Defense Double Performance & Skin Perfecting Serum: You’ll find this product at any Lancôme beauty counter of most department stores.
5) StriVectin Facial Anti-Oxidant: Easily available at Sephora stores and Sephora.com
7) Radial Glam Balm: This is also a popular anti-aging cream among our British readers. British women seem to absolutely adore this product and it seems that is catching on in France as well. This is another product that has not made its way on this of the globe yet. At about $88 USD (£60.68), it’s sort of mid-range on this list.
We have featured this product in the past: Have you tried the new Elizabeth Arden Prevage anti-aging night cream?
10) Chanel Precision Beauté Initiale Energizing Multi-Protection Fluid with SPF 15: This is the go-to anti-aging favourite for French women in their 30s.
We had featured this product: Chanel Beauté Initiale is formulated to deal with your first wrinkles!
Tags: Anti Aging Serums
Trackback from your site.